Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Miss u dear Anu...

We are today definitely because of our deeds but a part of us is built depends upon people we have met in our life. At times their approaches, attitudes design certain behaviors in us. I met few wrong people in past, where I got used, trembled and finally fallen. It made me believe people present in our lives majorly because of their benefits.

But then we come across someone, who change our perceptions and make us to believe on humans and humanity once again.. I too met someone.. I too met a stranger girl…

This piece of heart is dedicated to her… will miss u always anu pravalika…

Once I met one stranger girl...

When I saw her first time, she smiled like a baby

And I too smiled vaguely, Just as a formality..
.



Once I met one stranger girl...

She had smile like lillies and innocent eyes

I felt twitch when she came to me every time...



Once I met one stranger girl...

She melted my heart and made a place in it

Though I resist to connect, I couldn’t abstain it...



Once I met one stranger girl

She made me believe in trust and love

A day never went without thinking of her..



Once I met one stranger girl...

She came in life to leave one day

To ponder my heart with memories

And my mind with fulfillment




Once I met one stranger girl...

She flew so far that I can’t see

But still she means a lot to me

She left one hope inside me

To love all and loved to be

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you so much mam..I fallen for Ur pure heart...u never pretend like someone..Ur d one who inspired me in so many things..miss u alot

Suraj said...

Nice Shayari dude ||All Shayari lines are very heart touching -https://hindilovesadshayariphoto.in