Wednesday, July 3, 2019

When I close my eyes ...

When I close my eyes
And think of a future
I see u beside me, very near
I m lying my head on ur lap
And holding ur wrinkled hands
I always loved them
They are warmer and promising
And then I feel ur heartbeat
Which still beats for me 


When I close my eyes
And think of future
I listen a naughty sound of river
And a forest outside window
As if nature has come to witness our love
And to regard us with fullest

When I open my eyes
I see u older, wiser
With wrinkled face and tired a little
But I see that I still love u the most
For the love which u carry In ur eyes
And for the trust which is seen in ur smile
And trust me... I again fall in love with u
And ask god why the life is too small...
Why the moments are too short...
I again close my eyes then
And can’t stop saying... I love you...