Monday, September 24, 2018

A journey.. Thodi hatke

What is life? A bunch of days filled with responsibilities, work, relations? These all can be a part of life, or u can say sometimes all this combines together to make a life. But still we feel something missed. I want to find that missing "x" in myself. We live our lives always dependent on something or someone, even when we ourselves are a huge source of tremendous energy which has power to change the whole world.

Sometimes life seems very monotonous, boring and filled with similar people. Sometimes I feel to run away far from all this alone traveling and exploring new people, new cultures, new food habits and new experiences. Let it not be luxurious, decorated journey..but it shall be full of excitements and surprises. I feel to roam in unknown places.. let them be small villages or huge cities.. but it shall be place where every moment is an experience. 

Sometimes I feel to walk away at some silent place where there will be no one.. just me and nature. Then let it be a sea shore, a high mountain, a bank of river or a green landscape. I just want to close my eyes, take a deep breath full of nature and listen roaring sound of waves, chirping birds, sound of blowing wind. I feel to inhale it all inside my lungs and heart and then just sit there for whole day and night closing my eyes and searching myself. More you go near nature, more you find yourself.

I want to do all this.. very very soon... 





1 comment:

gajanan pratap kulkarni said...

nicely written
It reverberates my feelings