Wednesday, September 12, 2018

The pain...


When trust was broken and heart pained

When tears rolled out and purity stained…

When love got questioned and betrayal won

When heart sank in deep pain from near one…

When questions left unanswered and incomplete

When someone killed me in every bit…



The pain asked, what you want to become

Either I can kill u or make u strong to overcome…

I chose to become strong, I chose to rise

I thought always my choice is right…

Until one day regretted myself for my choice

Being strong is killing self and showing u r wise…

I asked pain, when will I achieve strength for self?

He smiled and said, first let u die, u will reborn the best…



1 comment:

Bipin Acharya said...

Emotions penned very precisely.........

Nothing in this world is Ours, except the moment that we live!!